7. I am now drinking one cup of bullet proof coffee each day. This elixir contains coffee, 1 TBSP XCT oil, 1 TBSP butter, 1 TBSP collagen peptides, and a small scoop of whey protein powder. I was not a coffee drinker before (other than as an excuse for dessert at Starbucks), but I really like this.
1. I often have ideas which involve polling people to find out more about what they think about certain subjects.
012. Sunday, in my first foray into gardening, I pruned our grapevine down to the nubbins because they clearly have black rot and it doesn’t go away once it has a grip on this season’s fruit.
22. I think everyone who ships merchandise should provide a tracking number.
5. I just watched “The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.” Slow and beautiful.
6. Maybe the Drunk Ex-Pastors should consider not getting so drunk on their podcasts. Just a thought.
7a. I love Apple products, even though I have given up my Apple watch for the time being.
X. Donald Trump is just something else, isn’t he.
99. Children’s literature is a gift to the world and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t get to read children’s books regularly. A good place to start is Officer Buckle and Gloria, by Peggy Rathmann.
10. We are about halfway through the library adventure and I’m wishing my vision for my movie was Really Exciting, but it seems kind of boring.
12. I think the postal service really does a fantastic job, you know? I’d love it if it could be run without a huge deficit, but I appreciate the USPS.
11. Just sent an inquiry about some “theradoodle” pups just born at the end of June. Perhaps Kepler’s dog will come to us soon.
42. Life is just pretty dang amazing.