7. I am now drinking one cup of bullet proof coffee each day. This elixir contains coffee, 1 TBSP XCT oil, 1 TBSP butter, 1 TBSP collagen peptides, and a small scoop of whey protein powder. I was not a coffee drinker before (other than as an excuse for dessert at Starbucks), but I really like this.
1. I often have ideas which involve polling people to find out more about what they think about certain subjects.
012. Sunday, in my first foray into gardening, I pruned our grapevine down to the nubbins because they clearly have black rot and it doesn’t go away once it has a grip on this season’s fruit.
22. I think everyone who ships merchandise should provide a tracking number.
5. I just watched “The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.” Slow and beautiful.
6. Maybe the Drunk Ex-Pastors should consider not getting so drunk on their podcasts. Just a thought.
7a. I love Apple products, even though I have given up my Apple watch for the time being.
X. Donald Trump is just something else, isn’t he.
99. Children’s literature is a gift to the world and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t get to read children’s books regularly. A good place to start is Officer Buckle and Gloria, by Peggy Rathmann.
10. We are about halfway through the library adventure and I’m wishing my vision for my movie was Really Exciting, but it seems kind of boring.
12. I think the postal service really does a fantastic job, you know? I’d love it if it could be run without a huge deficit, but I appreciate the USPS.
11. Just sent an inquiry about some “theradoodle” pups just born at the end of June. Perhaps Kepler’s dog will come to us soon.
42. Life is just pretty dang amazing.
6 thoughts on “A Katzenjammer of Miscellany”
Donald Trump is full of lessons. I always learn something, and although I don’t HAVE to watch Celebrity Apprentice, when I do, I learn something about business. There is alw”ays some truth in a bad joke. Sometimes it is the truth part that makes us wince. (I know, too many “some”. Sometimes a stream of consciousness fits. HA!
LikeLiked by 1 person
That’s such a great point, Nancy. I agree that he is full of lessons. I haven’t watched Celebrity Apprentice except for a couple of times, and it was years ago. I love that you wrote this comment. I wasn’t thinking all that deeply about him, and this encourages me to be a little more intentional about what I am seeing regarding him.
so, are you finding the bullet proof coffee gives you more energy, I’ve done it before without the protein, Amy W.Throw, CAbi Stylist & Business Coach phone: (630)-862-8061 email: firstname.lastname@example.org view the Collection at http://www.amythrow.cabionline.com cabi-more than a brand-Bringing Inspiration, Confidence & Community to women for generations! W.E. Are cabi Women Entrepreuneurs Helping Women Entrepreneurs at home & across the globe!
Amy, I definitely feel like it is giving me more energy. Plus, I think the fat is tremendous for my brain. And on the slow carb diet (Tim Ferriss, 4-Hour Body), it’s really important to get enough protein, so I really like having that little extra in the coffee.
You should try the poll idea.
I agree, John. I just heard Seth Godin talking on Brian Koppelman’s podcast (from 7/7/15) and he was talking about how reaching a goal has to do with taking the next step. I can make the poll happen by taking the next step. Many things on my plate right now, and that’s one that really appeals to me.