1. I sent the down payment today for a little puppy called Mr. Rochester. The name comes from Madeleine L’Engle’s book A Ring of Endless Light, which
2. You should read if you haven’t. L’engle wrote beautifully. I loved her book about her marriage. Two-Part Invention.
3. Everyone should have a Kepler in their life. Who else gets a “Nice work, Mom” when they vacuum up some visible crumbs.
4. Having an accountant keep track of what needs to be sent where and when is what I call manna from heaven.
5. Investigated the open burn laws in my city. No more will I break those particular laws!
6. Connecting with friends on a heart level is such a juicy experience. I got to do that today.
7. Banks make mistakes too. Thankfully, they can fix them quickly.
8. It’s a precious time when a teenager wants to have a good chat with mom.
9. Cesar Millan is now my favorite author, as I try to learn everything about dogs in three weeks.
10. Still waiting for my reserved copy of Harper Lee’s book to arrive at my library. I’m about 219th on the list of patrons waiting.
11. Life is so dang good.
1 thought on “A Katzenjammer of Miscellany 7/29 Edition”
I so much look forward to your blogs each day. Thanks for taking the time to share your life.
LikeLiked by 1 person