How the heck did 2015 speed by so fast?
Kepler and I got most of it put away, after The Guy With The Muscles carried the stuff downstairs.
I am enjoying the fruits of lots of clearing space for joy in our home and my life.
Tomorrow concludes this year. I have some wonderful memories and have had some wonderful experiences this year. Here are 9 that come to mind:
- Seeing Ben Folds in concert twice — once with my honey and once with my sweet girl.
- Seeing U2 with my lovely daughter.
- Another year of love and growth with my dear man, celebrating 30 years of marriage.
- Seeing my eldest graduate from college. SO PROUD.
- Close to a full year of daily blogging.
- Starting Alexander Technique lessons.
- Discovered podcast “The One You Feed,” The Queen’s Code, and “All the Light We Cannot See.”
- My library adventure with Kepler this summer.
- And of course, last and most definitely not least, my life-changing trip to Alaska.
Happy New Years, kiddies.